Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I need help with.......?

kkk...i%26#039;m writing a book and I need help. It is set waaayyy in the future but it%26#039;s complete fantasy ( more magic and stuff and less technology and science and stuff) I need to create a totally magical, fantasy-like wedding. The wedding has to have magic in it and it should not totally look like a normal wedding. but people should know that it is a wedding. so please help me by giving ideas on how to go about the wedding.





i hope my question makes enough sense and all those creative brains out there, please help me out!!!!!!!!
I need help with.......?
How about a bride walks down the aisle and her train is dragging on the ground. She extends her arm to Love, which can be like a person or witch or whatever. She extends her arm to Hope. They guide her down the aisle until at the middle. When she gets to the middle, they release her and in essence, allow her to go on her own having been previously guided by the qualities...if you get what mean....okay, and so she makes her way up the rest of the aisle with fairies picking up her train...i don%26#039;t know....just a quick thought...ok...well, if you have any question...just contact me...ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment