Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stephenie Meyer-ish Meg Cabot books?

Okay, so in a recent question, I asked people%26#039;s favorite Meg Cabot books. I%26#039;ve heard a lot of good things about her, but have never actually read anything by her. Now I want to start, but she wrote soo many books I don%26#039;t know where to begin. However, I didn%26#039;t actually anticipate getting such a variety of diverse answers. So, I am going to try to rephrase my question and be more specific.





Which Meg Cabot book/series (Please only pick one! Too many recommendations don%26#039;t help - they%26#039;re just going to make my head spin!) do you think a girl who enjoys the %26quot;Twilight%26quot; saga would like the most? They don%26#039;t necessarily have to have the paranormal factor. Also, if you could give a brief synopsis of the book you%26#039;re recommending, that would be lovely! Thanks! :)
Stephenie Meyer-ish Meg Cabot books?
Jinx by Meg Cabot. If you liked Twilight, then you%26#039;ll like this book. It%26#039;s about a girl who has bad luck all the time so she moves in with her aunt and uncle. Her cousin is into witchcraft and I don%26#039;t want to spoil the rest, but it fairly good. My friend who hates reading, loved Twilight and this book.





OR





The Mediator series by Meg Cabot. I%26#039;ve only read the first two, but they are VERY good. It%26#039;s about a girl named Suze who moves to California from New York because her mother just remarried. Oh, and Suze can see ghosts...
Stephenie Meyer-ish Meg Cabot books?
I suggest City of Bones


Its by Cassandra Clare


Its about a girl who suddenly sees these strange people with tattoos that no one else sees. They know she sees them and they dont know why either. But They find out why, her mother is captured and she falls in love with a boy.


I know it kinda sounds stupid, thats what i thought too, but give it a ttry, its a paranormal romance.


Good Luck!
Reply:The Mediator- It%26#039;s about a girl who is a mediator, meaning that she can see and talk to ghosts. Also, the fact that she falls for one super hottie ghost, doesn%26#039;t help. xD





1-800-WHERE-R-YOU?- It%26#039;s about a girl who gets struck by a lightning, and can find the location of anyone, helping a lot of missing people, but also causing some troubles for herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment